Saturday, June 1, 2013

Dancing in Praise

This morning I woke up singing "and Your praise goes on" by Chris Rice.

     I have come to realize as Christians we spout off scriptures but the words have not really affected us.  I was thinking back over the years of dedicating my life to Jesus and I have come to realize I finally get it.  It isn't any longer a philosophy its a relationship.  So when I say "(Philippians 4:10-13) But I rejoiced in the Lord greatly, that now at last you have revived your concern for me; indeed, you were concerned before, but you lacked opportunity. Not that I speak from want, for I have learned to be content in whatever circumstances I am. I know how to get along with humble means, and I also know how to live in prosperity; in any and every circumstance I have learned the secret of being filled and going hungry, both of having abundance and suffering need. I can do all things through Him who strengthens me", I mean it.
    I have lived it and I have felt with all the pain of having nothing, being homeless and abandoned and losing everything including the betrayal of those I love, I can stand before you and say this is the living word of God and it dwells deeply within me and I can be content no matter what is going on in my life.  I have learned to forgive as He has forgiven me. I have learned to love and show love no matter how people treat me, I shake the dirt off my shoes and move on because God loves those people who hurt me as much as He loves me.  I have died to my emotions and they don't rule me anymore, my Papa God has got this, I am content and I can dance and praise His Name without embarrassment because I don't put importance on what "man" thinks of me.  I don't write this full of pride but humility, it has been a long hard lesson and I have the scars to show the battle.  If I could hug everyone of you and transfer this revelation and relationship into your very souls I would.  So be encouraged today, God loves you, its not a meaningless saying.  He loves you so much He sacrificed His son so you could have life and contentment.  Think about it.  Selah

No comments:

Post a Comment