Thursday, September 19, 2013

Pillars of the Temple

Pillars of the temple

2 Chronicles 3:17  He erected the pillars in the front of the temple, one to the south and one to the north. The one to the south he named Jakin and the one to the north Boaz.

Revelation 3:12 The one who is victorious I will make a pillar in the temple of my God. Never again will they leave it. I will write on them the name of my God and the name of the city of my God, the new Jerusalem, which is coming down out of heaven from my God; and I will also write on them my new name.
 
     "Its time for my people to stand up and take their rightful place standing before the Throne calling Me Father." Your shepherds and your intercessors are worn out praying for you.  Time to take up the fight and hold their hands up. "
 
As the church we have been spectators sitting back like watching a TV show on Sunday mornings, leaving the service saying that was a good sermon or I didn't feel it.  We have idolized the leaders of TV ministries or in our own pulpit crying out to our shepherds, help me, fix me, pray for me, feed me, me, me, me, me. 
 
I declare all who read this today that you will take your place and help others, fix others, pray for others, feed others, the lost, the hungry, the broken, the abused, the orphans, the widows, the prostitute, the homeless, the little children. 
"Lord, I pray today that all those reading this their eyes will be opened to the truth of their calling in You and their ears will be opened to hear Your voice and they will understand who they are in You. " In Jesus precious Name
 
I realize this will probably not get a lot of "shares" or comments but I don't write things for attention, I write that you might seek the Father a little deeper or for the first time if you never had before.
God bless you all today and forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment